Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Recap & Super Glue Mess!

The weekends over and it's back to school and our regular routine.  We had beautiful weather Saturday and Sunday wasn't to bad either. Little man's baptism went great and so did his party. It was so nice to spend the day with family and friends. Saturday was lets just say a little hectic. We had a lot of stuff to do before Sunday and towards the end of the night I realized I forgot to get the stuff to make pasta salad & fruit for a fruit tray. I'm yelling to the boys to get there shoes back on so we can run to the store to pick that stuff up really quick and my middle son comes in the room with this look of I'm really worried and I think I'm in trouble. He's holding his hands and don't ask me why but mommy sense just kicked in and I give him the look and blurt out YOU WERE MESSING WITH THE SUPER GLUE WEREN'T YOU!! He gets all up set and shows me his hands (which by the way are covered with glue) Don't ask me why he thought it would be a good idea to play with super glue and get it all his hands and the carpet. So I of course kinda freak out a little and Google how to get super glue off your skin. I got about half of it off of him and some how managed to get some on myself. I guess I can't get mad though I left it on the craft table from when I was making stuff for the party got distracted and didn't put it away but then again he does know he shouldn't be touching it. Then the baby was up all threw the night last night fussy and crying and me and all boys woke up sick this morning:( So no school for my older two and my little guys just miserable and really grumpy. I hope they all are feeling better by tomorrow. How was your weekend?

12 comments:

  1. Wow Super Glue huh? Sounds like a crazy busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah a little more then I would have like:)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a busy one. Hope your week isnt as busy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man... boys +super glue = the perfect storm lol! Found you via Monday Mingling link up =)

    A Girl In Transit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know right! Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  4. It sounds like a wild and furry weekend! Enjoy it, though. Because someday it will quiet down and you will have these memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know I try and soak up every moment! It goes by way to fast.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for participating @ "Showin' Some LOVE Hump Day blog hop! See you next week! :) http://modernhippiemomma.blogspot.com/2013/04/showin-some-love-hump-day-blog-hop-2.html

    <3 Amanda*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, when things are hectic with my boys I always tell myself that I'd rather be busy than bored!! ;D
    Stopped by to tell you that I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here --> SawdustOnMyBoot.com

    ReplyDelete