Monday, April 22, 2013

Busy weekend & Crazy weather!

It seems like the weekends just fly by. The weather around here has been crazy I don't think it can make up its mind whether it wants spring to come or not. Last week was constant down pours and flooding (including our basement) then the temp dropped down into the 30 and had snow flurries/hail then Saturday and Sunday it went back up into the 50. I'm just hoping that this weekend is nice for my little guys baptism. We had a lot of errands to run this weekend and stuff to get for the party next weekend. We've been so busy and had so much stuff going on i procrastinated till last minute to do everything. I'm sure ill be regretting that this week! Daddy and my two older boys went and got haircuts on Saturday. We got all there outfits for the baptism to....you would think boys are easy to shop for but it was hard finding them the right size and similar color shirts not to mention all the whining/complaining about going clothes shopping. I still need to go shopping for something for myself and I'm not really looking forward to that....that's a hole nuther post though:) Hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more about the weather. I am ready for some Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Water in the basement doesn't sound good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily there wasn't to much and we had the pump going.

      Delete