I wanted to share a cute craft that I did with the boy's. They are easy to make and turned out really cute! You can put a magnet on the back and put them on the fridge or add a string and hang them from the ceiling.
- Coffee filter
- pipe cleaners
- small googly eyes
- small spray bottle
- glue (I used a glue gun)
- pom poms
1. Color or draw what ever design you like on a coffee filter.
2. When your done coloring the coffee filter spritz it a little with water. (the colors with start to bleed and look like tie dye) let it dry completely it shouldn't take long.
3. Take a pipe cleaner a wrap it around the middle (not to tight though) making sure the ends are at the top twist together once and the ends sticking out will be the antennas. Curl the tops of them a little bit.
4. Take 3 pom poms and glue them to the pipe cleaner for the body.
5. Glue on the eyes
6. Add either a magnet or string depending on where you would like to display them.
Enjoy your cheerful cute butterflies!