Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Baptism Party Favors!

I'dthought I would share with you the party favors I'm doing for my little guys baptism this weekend. I total procrastinated and wanted to do something that was cute, quick and affordable. So I headed out to Hobby Lobby (its a craft store) and found some votive candles and thought that would be cute with a little charm or something on it and after wandering threw the store (it sucks you in and before you know it you've wasted a nice chunk of your day in there) I found some cute little glittery crosses that I thought would look nice. So I used my hot glue gun...(oh how I love you) to glue those suckers on and I'll probably be putting them in a organza bag with a little tag on them. The candles cane in a box of 12 for $5.99 & the crosses came in a pkg of 8 for $1.99. I found some organza bags @ dollar tree (every things a dollar) in pkgs of 8 I believe. So not to bad.
d

4 comments: