Friday, June 28, 2013

What Is Wrong With Some People!

I know there are rude people every where. But the past few days it's been a little more noticeable then normal. Like the other day me and the boys were in a kids clothing store. I had the baby in his stroller and we walked in right behind a group of people.

 A lady with a baby (around 3-4 months old) in a stroller and her entourage of 4 grandparents. I'm assuming this was her first child and I understand the excitement. But she's reaming snotty (I'm the greatest thing in the world and your lucky to be in the same room as me kinda attitude).

She's blocking every walk way and I'm standing there waiting patiently for her to scoot over just enough so I can get through. She looks at me and doesn't say anything or let me threw. I think to my self um ok. I politely say excuse me and she decides to get a snotty attitude and roll her eyes at me and completely ignore me.

I take a breath my kids are with me and were in a kids clothing store. So I keep my exposure and ask politely again excuse me can we squeeze past you. This bitch (sorry but she was) with her high and mighty attitude tells me I'm gonna have to leave my baby in his stroller with his brothers cause she can't be bothered to move over for 1 second and her baby is to wonderful and amazing he can't be bothered either.

 But apparently my kids are not as wonderful and they can just wait in a corner. If I want to try and squeeze past her and her family to look at anything. I'm a generally a calm, patient, understanding, happy person.

 Let me tell you it took everything I had to not take this rude ignorant bitch out! I can take a lot but one thing I won't is someone talking shit or putting down my kids

Sorry guys I try to keep things and language pretty family friendly but there are times it's a little more difficult.  I just don't see why some people feel they are superior to everyone else and do and say what ever they please. To the snotty lady at the store this is for you...


8 comments:

  1. Her kid cant be bothered. What? So just leave him in the stroller? I'm confused? There's ways to make it where people can go around you when you have a stroller. I've never done it but I've seen it. I mean really. rudeness is beyond well rude. Some bitches need their damn throats cut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I couldn't believe she actually said that. It's not that hard to scoot over and let someone threw.

      Delete
  2. LOL Nicole! I KNOW how you feel. I live in a city with some of the rudest people I swear.

    When Cade was a baby and I was 7 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH CAS... I was in the parking lot- about to put Cade in his Carseat, but there was a lady parked right next to me- with her van doors open (blocking my explorer doors from opening. She was standing outside leaned up against the opened door. talking on the phone- blah blah blah. I waited patiently. .......... 5 min later, "Excuse me, can you close your door for a min so I can open mine?" Nasty GLARE from her and an eyeroll and a "Crawl through the other side!" O.O I'm 7 months pregnant AND I got my kid and you want me to crawl through the other side of my car?! wtf? get off your damn phone or at least just close your freakin door for a min so I can get into my vehicle. She glared at me and said a whole bunch of ghetto gibberish about me being white & lucky that im pregnant, blah blah. No mam, you are lucky im pregnant AND that I have my son with me bc I cant stand ignorant people like you. Because of that- She made me and cade wait for 20 min while she "talked on the phone" while glaring and smiling at me. Just pure ignorance and rude as hell.

    Anywho... I got the bag today! It's so nice! Thank you so much and that was really sweet of you to include that card in with it. I really love the bag and the card. It brightened my day :)

    -ILA-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ridiculous! She had some nerve. She was lucky you were pregnant lol! I can't believe how ignorant people can be and the shit they say some times.

      I'm glad it's all ways nice to get something besides bills in the mail : )

      Delete
  3. This is where I would get my passive-aggressive on "Madam, would you please allow us to come past. Your poor attitude and anti social behaviour is setting a bad example to MY kids"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Charlotte I was so aggravated I would have probably said some pretty not so child friendly language.

      Delete
  4. This is when you get the store manager involved. If she is blocking the way and being rude then you get back up. I'm sure she would have moved then. I don't care who you are,you don't block the aisle in a store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really should have Brenda. All though there were a couple employees right there who heard and say everything. I agree it's just rude.

      Delete