Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Peach & Strawberry Smoothie!

We love smoothies in our house and have them quite often. I thought I would share a peach & strawberry one with you today.

Peach & Strawberry Smoothie
  • 1 single server container of yogurt vanilla or plain ( I used plain greek but you can use what ever you like)
  • 1 bag of frozen peaches
  •  About a handful of frozen strawberries
  •  Enough milk to blend (I used vanilla coconut milk but regular milk, almond milk, rice milk are all good to)
*This amount makes enough for 3*

Place yogurt and the fruit in the blender add just enough milk to blend. This will give you a really smooth, creamy,  thick smoothie almost like a milkshake.


Enjoy! Hope you like it : )

10 comments:

  1. Oo Peach and strawberry? That's definitely not a familiar combo to me. Sounds delicious! Somehow my smoothies all turn out watery, so I stopped making them. :-/
    ~bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really yummy : ) I don't like my smoothies watery either.

      Delete
  2. Now that's my kind of smoothie! With two of my favorite fruits (YUM)! By the way, thanks for stoppin' by my bloggy site and leaving a comment on my vacation post :o) Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you have a great Wednesday to : )

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Holly didn't mean to delete your comment. Dam touch screen phone is so sensitive. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. That sounds great! My kids love smoothies and anything to do with yogurt so we will be giving this a try! Thanks for your comment about my house reno. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks April! Your welcome your reno looked great : )

      Delete