Friday, June 21, 2013

Carters Deals!

I got a email from carters about a sale that's going on know. Little man needs some more summer clothes so I decided to go check it out. They had a lot of clearance stuff.

Some of it are really good deals and they have a lot of different sizes from newborn to toddler sizes. They also have a deal were you earn $10 for every $50 you spend. It's valid threw July 29th.

I got 12 month and 18 month sizes for little man. I need to try the stuff on him though cause some of the 18 month stuff looks like it might be way to big. He's in size 12 months. So we'll see if I'll be returning anything.

But if your in need for stuff for your kid(s) I would definitely check them out. They even had cooler long sleeve shirts and pants. If your looking for clothes for when summer over.















2 comments: