Sunday, June 23, 2013

Summer Ideas For Kids #4!

My boys like animals and get into watching shows and reading about them.  We read a couple shark books. Two of them were real facts about sharks and one was just a cute story book. After wards the boys made a couple shark crafts.

Smiling Shark Craft

  •  Paper plate
  •  Paper for sharks body
  •  Googly eyes or paper for eyes
  •  Scissors
  •  Glue
Cut out the sharks body. Fold paper plate in half and cut out teeth. Attach the eyes and mouth with glue. That's it pretty easy : ) The boys liked making the sharks mouth.








10 comments:

  1. Cute my nephew would love this! He is obsessed with sharks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sharks! My next craft idea. : )
    Coming from Pluckys Linky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool art project! My son would love to make that :). Thanks for sharing with us @ My Favorite Posts SHOW OFF Weekend Blog Party!

    Jessica
    The Wondering Brain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your craft will truly make the book memorable to the kids. I love the shark teeth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam : ) That was the boys favorite part.

      Delete
  5. i love this! i'm looking forward to future craft projects as my son gets older :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks : ) It's so much fun doing crafts with the kids.

      Delete