French Toast Roll Ups
- White sandwich bread (soft fluffy type wheat works to)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbls milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Butter (for greasing pan)
- Optional fillings (cream cheese, caramel, nutella, strawberry filling, really anything you would like)
1. Cut the crust off the pieces of bread and roll them flat.
2. Mix the eggs and milk together in a bowl.
3. Mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl.
4. Put 1 tbls of butter in a skillet over med heat.
5. If you would like a filling spread a small amount in the center of the flattened bread and roll up. I didn't put any filling in ours and they were still so good.
6. Dip the roll ups in the egg mixture and brown all sides.
7. When golden brown on all sides dip in cinnamon sugar mixture.