Fudgy Homemade Brownies
- 1 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (milk chocolate works to)
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbs baking cocoa
- 1/3 flour
1. In double broiler (I just used 2 smaller pots that could sit on top of each other) melt chocolate chips and butter together. Stir in vanilla and set aside to cool.
2. In medium bowl whisk together eggs and sugar, until egg mixture drips down steadily rather then in goopy clumps. Stir in salt and cocoa mix to combine.
3. Stir chocolate mixture into egg mixture and combine well. Sift over flour and fold until just mixed. DO NOT OVER MIX or you will have tough dry brownies and i will cry for you.
4. Pour Into a sprayed 8×8 baking pan (if you double it then use a 9×13 pan) and bake @ 350º for 20-25 minutes.
*The brownies may not pass the toothpick test (where it comes out clean) but they will continue to set as they cool*
Enjoy! If you try them let me know what you think :)