Saturday, August 3, 2013

Here's to hoping tomorrow it's better

BEDA day 3

Sorry this is so late getting up. We've been out all day and just got home and I almost forgot to blog for the day. But better late then never right : ) For those who don't know I have Crohns Disease and it's been really bothering me the past few days.

I found out I had it and had to have surgery to remove 10-12 inches of my intestine and appendix a week before I found out I was pregnant. I wrote a post more on that if you want to check it out.

Anyway like I was saying it's been really bothering me this past week. I've been having really bad pains, pulsing/flutters in my stomach. Along with not being able to eat very well without pain, bloating (and when I say bloating I don't mean like when your on your period) it can make me look like I'm pregnant. I get nauseous oh and of course the ever so lovely bathroom issues : (

It's not fun as it is but it's really a joy when you have little rug rats to take care of to. There's been many times I've been stuck on a toilet while holding, nursing and putting a baby down to nap with kids running around bickering at each other or getting into things.

You don't realize the simple things you take for granted till there not so simple anymore. Like being able to eat or drink anything with out feeling pain or sickness. Here's to hoping it goes into remission soon : )


7 comments:

  1. Wishing you less strife and pain. BB2U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I hope you feel better soon! I'm not familiar with Crohns Disease but it doesn't sound pleasant at all. :( The surgery didn't help it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ila : ) No there's no cure unfortunately. The main reason I had it was because my intestine was so infected it was leaking out and ended up infecting my appendix.

      Delete
  3. Praying that you go into remission. Take good care, Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a SAHM and have Crohns too. I hope you can get the rest you need. It is a tough balance-family and this disease-but being a SAHM is a great way to attempt to keep life in balance. I have had crohns for 22 years and have had two surgeries. Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete