Monday, July 29, 2013

Why Would You Do That?

Me and the boys had some errands to run today. Were in the car sitting at a red light waiting for a train to cross (I don't know why I put that not that that matters). A car pulls up on the side of us. Hard core rap music blasting crazy loud. I look over to see 2 girls with a small baby in the car.

I'm not one to judge others. No ones a perfect parent, we've all had our not so lovely moments (if you haven't at some point you will). But seriously why would you blast music all crazy loud with a infant in the car??

Don't get me wrong I play music, my boys like listening to it to. But your not at a concert it doesn't need to be that dam loud and you don't need to give your kid hearing damage!



The face about sums it up : )

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way :) I also wish they would turn it down when they come into a neighborhood, especially late at night... just a little.

    I wanted to invite you to the Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs from Tuesday nights till the end of Saturday, Come stop by if you have some time :)
    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/07/meet-greet-blog-hop-36.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the invite Laurie : ) I agree with that one too!

      Delete
  2. I see that all the time where I live... I feel the same way as you about it.

    ReplyDelete