Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Not So Great Start To The day

This morning wasn't the greatest. Were all still tired and trying to recover from our trip. The last thing I wanted to do is wake up to a toilet overflowing! I'm in the kitchen getting breakfast ready and hear what sounds like the tub being filled. I go to see what the heck's going on and find the toilet overflowing all over the bathroom floor into the hall.

It wasn't just a little bit either. I run threw nasty toilet water to try and stop the toilet. My middle boy here's me yell and comes running right into the water filled hall slips and falls hitting his head/ear hard.

It took me almost 2 hrs to clean up and sanitize everything! Mean while the baby's stuck in his high chair crying for me to hold him and my middle boys crying cause his head and ear hurts and he's covered in toilet water. Not such a great way to start the day.

8 comments:

  1. Eeeps...hope the day picked up!

    .:Marta:.

    petiteraisin.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not. I hope it gets better fast. I'm visiting today from Linkin w/my Ladies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, it has to get better from here! Thank you for spreading JOY and sharing at the Oh What a HAPPY Day party.

    Holly at Not Done Growing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what happened to your comment?? But thanks so much for stopping by and taking time to read my post : )

      Delete